privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, May 23, 2020

May 19, 2020

Yesterday Hubby had the pleasure of having a Basel cell removed from his left ear.  Last year he had two removed on his right ear.  The nicks in the ears have him looking a bit like an elf.  Just so pleased there is treatment for this type of cancer these days.  His grandfather lost a large section of his left jaw to skin cancer in the 1940's.  Hubby is doing much better today.

Tomorrow morning I check into the hospital at 5:30 AM.  Today I did all the stuff that I wanted to do in prep.  Laundry, clean sheets, recycling bins emptied, trash put out for pickup.  All those things that make it a bit nicer to come home.  Robbie did their part by vacuuming and mopping.  Last of all as I will be on a total full liquid diet for two weeks, I ate whatever sounded good.  I have been doing that for a couple of weeks.  Yes, I am up a few pounds.  Wonder how fast the lbs. will come off with nothing but liquids for 2 weeks?

That is about all for now.  See you on the other side of surgery!

Peace, love and good health,
Janice

Young blue jay sunning on the railing.


2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    OH my... it will be all over - so my message on the last post will be out of date already!!! I guess you had these on schedule. OH well, I am now going to recite the triyambakam and look forward to hearing from you when you feel strong again. Which you will. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I posted out of order, not thinking as clearly as I should! namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings