privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, May 23, 2020

May 23, 2020

Saturday morning I woke by 5 AM.  That was 5 hours straight hours of sleep.  Not really time to get up so I fell back to sleep.  I was awakened by Robbie announcing they would begin smart cleaning.  Once they were in the bedroom I noticed they had stopped.  With my app I was able to restart Robbie.  I think they get their wheels or brushes caught on something and just need a reset.  By 6:30 we were both up and moving.  Robbie is definitely faster than I am at this point. 

Robbie had finished the bedroom and I guided them to the bathroom.  Closing the door to the bedroom and opening the closet door, Robbie did their thing.  Once that area was completed I sent Robbie on the way back to the living area to complete the vacuuming.  I counted out my pills for the week then took my daily pills.  Too much, too quickly and it was no comfortable.  Still working on the best way to swallow and the best amount of liquid to carry the pills.  This will get figured out and soon!

A few other stand up chores, heat a cup of coffee and rest.  When I sat down in the recliner these beauties greeted me.  The early morning sun was just peeking over the nearby buildings.  Nothing like tulips sitting in sunshine to help one relax.

Hubby has been up for some time now.  He brought me a tablespoon of ice cream.  that went down just fine in about 4 bites.  He then prepared himself a wonderfully smelling breakfast.  I take a small sip of my flavored, protein enriched water.  Now he is watching grilling shows with all sorts of delicious looking foods.  I take another sip of the pineapple flavored water.

It will be at least 6 weeks before I can enjoy a grilled steak.  Please, no more torture, change channels!  Maybe I'll get Hubby to heat up one of the broths Son brought yesterday.  That sounds really good. 

I have no idea what the rest of the day will bring.  I am thinking a nap for sure!  And more bird watching when I am not napping.  I got a kick out of these sibling blue jays on the railing last week.

Looking at sibling like what is your problem?

I do not know, it just fells good to do this.

Mom, they are almost touching me!!!

Whiner.

Finally I can enjoy some alone time!

Ya'll all stay safe ad healthy.

Peace and love,
Janice





4 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    LOL - love the birds... as for pill taking - don't use water, use yoghurt...or ice cream! My dad takes his with custard or a banana smoothie. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for suggestions. Will try. namaste, janice xx

      Delete
  2. I never really have had much trouble taking pills. Not even big ones! Just a glug of water and swallow. Although the ice cream suggestion sounds good too. How much would you need would you say Yamini? A whole bowl?

    Klem

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings