privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, January 15, 2022

A Gift

Life in itself is a gift.  One we humans so often take for granted.  I am fortunate to have a loving, family starting with my Hubby, Son, DIL, grandchildren, sisters, BIL, nieces, nephews, and their families.  In December I celebrated my 75th birthday.  I was taken out for multiple dinners at fancy restaurants, treated to a concert, and looking forward to the time in a batting cage. 

As you know, if you have visited my blog often, I make/compile videos for my family members for birthdays ending in 0 or 5.  Over the years I have compiled videos for my niece's wedding, my Mom's 90th birthday, Cousin P's 80th, and programs for different organizations.  This year another one of my nieces compiled the following for my birthday.  I wanted to share it with you at this time.

 

Hope you enjoy seeing this bit of my life and so many of the people that I love.  What a blessing to have that many folks love me.  My heart is full at the thought.

As for the cover photo, that is my sisters and me at our Christmas gathering.  Yes, we do have that much fun just about every time we are together.  We just do not always have matching jammies.

May each of you be blessed with such loving relationships.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Oh that was a wonderful tribute full of heartfelt greetings - thank you for sharing it! You are truly blessed to have such a wide and caring family. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings