privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Thursday, January 6, 2022

Oh, My Goodness

We sisters have paused the timeline search.  Sis #1 had her cemo treatment earlier this week.  She is still a bit under the weather.  Sis #2 is still recovering from Type A flu.  Sis # 4 has tested positive for Covid.  I was down with a migraine all day.  Still not great but must do the daily write.

A year ago today persons attempted to overthrow the 2020 election results by storming the US capital building.  Just as there are persons saying the Holocaust never happened, there are folks saying the attack was not really an attack.   Vaccines do not help but rather harm the body.  The expression, you can't fix stupid, seems to apply.

It is unhealthy for me to remain in the dark area of thoughts.  Does that mean I am sticking my head in the sand?  No, I am still very aware of the ongoing problems in the US.  But there are good things, too.  There are caring people working to make a better world.  There are researchers working to improve health products.  People are prepared to reach out in friendship.  Births and birthdays are celebrated.  

Then there is Betty White.  What an example of just living and being a positive, fun influence.  I remember watching the opening sequence of her TV program, 'Date With The Angles'.  She and her husband were in a convertible driving down the road.  Betty's hair or headscarf flowing in the breeze.  They were both smiling.  Seems Betty smiled a lot.  That is a pretty good example for all of us.  No matter what life hands us, find a way to smile.

Thanks, Betty

 


 

2 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    She had a lovely smile... Sending some healing vibes with this one for all the ailments on your side! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the vibes. I am feeling better, thank goodness! Good vibes helped. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings