privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Oops, Skipped A Day

Yesterday passed without my writing.  Does the Great Writing Monitor in the Sky give me a bad sticker?πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘ŽπŸ»  Maybe there is a pass for having an upset tummy.  On Wednesday evening Hubby started having an upset tummy.  Not to be left behind, I awoke at 5 AM on Friday with the same issue. Short-lived as I was much improved by bedtime.  Look, now Universe.  This is enough.  We hardly leave the apartment.  Why do we keep picking up these bugs!  I mean it, this is enough!

We received, finally, a package I had ordered on 12/4.  It was a Christmas gift for Son and DIL.  Son's favorite Christmas movie is Christmas Vacation.  DIL likes little Christmas villages.  I ordered a National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation Lighted Building The Griswold Holiday House.

And the little man figure looks nothing like the photo.

Ok, that's enough.

Take care.

Janice.





2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    ....struth... is there some insurance cover or full refund no-cost return for that disappointment??? (Asked the writing non-monitor? &*>) YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I have turned in a request for a replacement or a refund. Still disappointing. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings