privacy notice

'cookieOptions = {my site gathers info, I am told. I do not know how to access the info. You can visit https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites to see what Google does with info. As I do not have advertising on my blog, I am not certain if Google gets much information from my blog.}

Monday, January 17, 2022

Dirty Rain?

Our apartment is on the bottom floor of the building.  There are sprinkler systems near our patio door.  When water began splashing on our patio door, I just assumed it was the sprinkler system.  Hubby is one that needs to know about every little thing.  To outside he went to check out the falling water.  It was not the sprinkler system, a person was on a floor above us.  The person, a repairman, was standing on a small balcony wringing out a mop full of dirty water.  

We live in the center of this building.  Circles are trash cans.

Now We have a very dirty patio door and furniture.  Not sure I want to attempt to clean it today.  Who knows if the guy has finished the cleanup.  My luck, I would start cleaning and he would come out with another mop full of dirty water!  My hair is clean so I do not want dirty water all over me.  Lord only knows what would be in the water anyway.

Arrows mark doggie poo bag stations


It is interesting all the little things that go on around an apartment complex.  Animals are allowed.  There is almost always a dog walker on the sidewalk.  Most walkers pick up the dog's soil.  There are a few that do not.  That means we must step carefully anytime we cross the narrow strip of grass to get into Son's auto. Pretty inconsiderate.  The apartment complex provides bags and trash drops.  Folks are just lazy, I guess.  

We have observed that often the folks not picking up after the animals are usually very occupied with their phones.   More fun to text, watch a video or play candy crush than pick-up poo.  I must agree.  Picking up poo is not the most pleasant way to spend one's time.  Neither is cleaning it off my shoes. 😒  Almost as gross as walking into dirty rain. 

Stay safe, y'all.  And may all your rain be clean.

Janice

2 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    As an ex-dog owner, it is another blood-boiling point that there are those who are this kind of lazy and make a bad name for all of us... it really isn't that difficult!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We wish we had kept our poo picker upper we used in our backyard in Missouri. The apartment pay one guy to do some picking up but not every day. At our ages, we pick up after the doggies we dog set. Deep breath. If that is the worst thing that happens to me, life is good. namaste, janice xx

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by this bit of nothing. Would enjoy any comments you might have. Blessings